@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,986)

Discussions Started (1986) Replies Latest Activity

Rob Ertz Talks About His Latest Single "Rude Awakening" and Hints at Upcoming Projects

Los Angeles, CA - In a recent interview, rising rapper Rob Ertz opened up about the inspiration behind his latest single "Rude Awakening"…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 9, 2023

GenoDa1 - “3am Sessions”

GenoDa1 is a rising Florida based artist who just dropped a hot new project titled “3am Sessions”. His latest release, "This Isn’t New 2 Y…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 7, 2023

DMGD Chews Up Your Heart with his New Single "Animals"

Artist to Watch, DMGD releases his new single titled "Animals." Bringing you a retro nostalgic feel, crossed with an audacious lyrical me…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 6, 2023

Calling All 50 Cent Fans Meet Mrs. 50 Cent

Mrs50Cent Spiritually married 50 Cent 4.23.2020    She is a former MTV journalist and is a Licensed Psychotherapist  Mrs. 50 Cent is 50 C…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 2, 2023

BravoOneHunnit - “Stella Rose”

BravoOneHunnit, a rising hip hop talent, recently released his fifth official project titled Suthern Therape II on all platforms. This fol…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 1, 2023

Breadwinner Kane Lands Endorsement Deal with Exotic Pop for New Cool Cup Juice Flavor

HUNTSVILLE, AL -- Rising Rap Star Breadwinner Kane Collaborates with Exotic Pop to Launch New Flavor, Inspired by his Edgy Style and Lates…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 1, 2023

Bando Nudie - "Bando Memories"

ITS Bando Nudie Been Sround NiGGas Dat On NGBB Never Going Back Broke Regardless numerous discussions about Hip Hop, this culture remains…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Apr 1, 2023

UPN6XT Community Releases Latest Hip Hop Album "Rise of the Underground Vol 2"

Toronto, Canada - The UPN6XT Community is excited to announce the release of their latest hip hop album, "Rise of the Underground Vol 2",…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 31, 2023

Cadillac Muzik & Garrett Shider of Parliament Funkadelic drops "Brain UnChain"

Beseja "CaddyMack" Moses of Cadillac Muzik & Garrett "Starchild Jr" Shider of Parliament Funkadelic team up to create a Psychedelic…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 29, 2023

N8 LOU - "Back To Basics"

I started in Saint Louis 5 years ago. My style is upbeat motivation. My most successful track is back to basics featured on my YouTube whi…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 26, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service