@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

alvin jackson's Discussions (1,989)

Discussions Started (1989) Replies Latest Activity

UPN6XT Community Releases Latest Hip Hop Album "Rise of the Underground Vol 2"

Toronto, Canada - The UPN6XT Community is excited to announce the release of their latest hip hop album, "Rise of the Underground Vol 2",…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 31, 2023

Cadillac Muzik & Garrett Shider of Parliament Funkadelic drops "Brain UnChain"

Beseja "CaddyMack" Moses of Cadillac Muzik & Garrett "Starchild Jr" Shider of Parliament Funkadelic team up to create a Psychedelic…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 29, 2023

N8 LOU - "Back To Basics"

I started in Saint Louis 5 years ago. My style is upbeat motivation. My most successful track is back to basics featured on my YouTube whi…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 26, 2023

Terrell Fure' - "You A Badd B*tch"

My new release is called 'You A Badd Bitch'. It's a song that gives a shout-out and aimed at all women who feel that they are a Badd chick…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 25, 2023

Tian Boothe - "CP It's All About The Bounce"

Filmmaker and singer-songwriter Tian Boothe released her latest single, “CP It’s All About The Bounce” on March 23, 2023 on all major pl…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 25, 2023

KALONKHI - "Isaiah"

KALONKHI · Isaiah

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 24, 2023

Chief Maez - "God's Hand"

God's hand is a powerful and confronting track where Chief Maez speaks directly on his lived experience with police brutality and how that…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 23, 2023

The Music Industry gained a new queen, Pooda Bouetto

Worldwide Hustle LLC is the brains behind the marketing of Pooda Bouetto new single, “Lil Daddy.” The rap industry has a new queen, and he…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 22, 2023

Max Boogie Drops New Single "Bounce Back"

Max Boogie, Biological Name Maxwell Anderson McCullough III. Born and Raised East Side of Buffalo, NY. I’ve been Actively pursuing my musi…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 18, 2023

World Wide Hustle - "F'em Up Fridays"

Worldwide Hustle LLC is a ground-breaking label based in Saint Louis that has made a name for itself by constantly pushing the boundaries…

Started by alvin jackson

0 Mar 13, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service