@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeeeah Not surprised but I was hopin 4 da best. When I heard this nigga name Stevie…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Nov 21, 2012 to Give yourself recognition .. don't wait for others. Congratulate yourself by helping & it will return.

7 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Ms.Ro

"Smh"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Nov 21, 2012 to Give yourself recognition .. don't wait for others. Congratulate yourself by helping & it will return.

7 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Ms.Ro

"The Beat nice not feeling the WORDS at all."

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Aug 3, 2010 to Rick Ross

9 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Antonio L.A Greer

"WELL I have to agree with DIDDY shit. His whole interview. Very few REAL DJ'S are le…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Jul 6, 2010 to Diddy -"DJ's Killed Hip-Hop"

66 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Cleveland Dingle

"http://coredjradio.ning.com/profile/Prina"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Jun 11, 2010 to Promote your OWN CORE NETWORK PAGE .. Leave us a LINk HERE and WE will send people to you.

346 May 16, 2014
Reply by Trevor Wheeler

"Wow hun I know that's right girl. "

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Apr 11, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"OMG girl you hit the nail right on the head. Hell I am going through 1-10 as we spea…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 15, 2009 to Isis Blog-B*tch ass industry hater Alert

12 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by Drama Ganza

"Thanks so much hun you are right thats one of the wisest things I have heard through…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 11, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Yes they do. You is to much girl. Thanks for the reply. "

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 10, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"Damn that's what I was saying. Thanks man yeah my last words to him was just that. O…"

ZyeCha Inc. CEO/Founder PRINA replied Feb 9, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service