@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'dj's' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Core DJ’s Awareness Campaign & Independent Consulting Program

The Core DJ’s Awareness Campaign & Independent Consulting Program First, I would again like to thank you again for the opportunity t…

Started by The Core DJ's

13 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Fugetive

The Core DJ's Honor DJ Wayne Williams (Jive Records) @ The Core DJ's Retreat 10 in Atlanta (April 24th-27th)

Thank you for honoring Wayne Williams, Senior V.P. of A&R-Jive Records for 20 years of service with one company as well as for servin…

Started by The Core DJ's

10 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Smokey

TJ's DJ's Xclusives CD -- Download Now!!!

Download the Xclusives from the TJ's DJ's Tastemakers DJ/Music Conference-TJ's B'day Edition Xclusives CD. Enjoy! For the zip file of D…

Started by TJs DJs

0 Mar 12, 2009

Connect Indie Artists To DJ's

My Name is Sona, and i am a club promoter for Indie up and coming artists. What i do is connecting DJ's with the heat of the street from…

Started by Sona The Voice

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

For My All My New Jersey/New York DJ's...Ice Cream Week and we need DJ's!!!!

Hey everyone so i'm DJ Scoop born in Cali, raised in Jersey went to school in NYC...enough about me. I decided to start something called Ic…

Started by Renny Djscoop Lewis

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by SCRATCHMASTA JAZZY G

EXCLUSIVIE 50 CENT FT. CHECKMATE "I GET IT IN " REMIX (PRODUCED BY DR. DRE)

The Above All Show Hosted By Dj Hella Yella & Checkmate On Dirty South Radio Online Every Thursday 2pm To 4pm eastern time

Started by checkmate

0 Jan 22, 2009

Custom Colored Serato Records!!!

Hey everyone i'm tired of Rane and these boring behind colors they keep offering us dj's for our serato control records. So i have taken it…

Started by Renny Djscoop Lewis

0 Jan 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service