1) Quit arguing with people about the same old foolishness!
-Respect their position and keep it moving!
2) Quit telling people your secrets when you know they are not going to keep
-And if you keep telling them, then quit getting mad when they tell your
3) Quit trying to pull people on your journey who don't want to travel with
-Either they believe in you and value you ...or they don't!
4) Quit complaining about things you can't and won't change!
-I am not working on being a size 6 or a model...so instead of complaining
about the weight, Forget the charts! I created my own "healthy weight!"
5) Quit gossiping about other people!
-Minding our own business should be a full time job!
6) Quit blaming each other for things that in the big picture aren't going
to matter 3 weeks from now!
-Talk solutions...and then implement them!
7) Quit eating things you know are not good for you!
-If you can't quit...eat smaller portions! (I know...this is hard for me
8) Quit buying things when we know we can't afford them!
-If you don't have self control, then quit going to the stores and quit
charging things, especially when you don't need them!
9) Quit staying in unhealthy relationships!
-It is not okay for people to verbally or physically abuse you! So quit
lying to yourself!
-It is not okay to stay in the marriage for the children! Ask them and
they will tell you that they really would prefer to see you happy and that
the misery you and your spouse/partner are living with is affecting them!
10) Quit letting family members rope you into the drama!
-Start telling them you don't want to hear it! -Quit spreading the
-Quit calling other relatives and telling them about your cousin or aunt!
Go back to #5 - minding your own business should be enough to keep you busy!
11) Quit trying to change people! IT DOESN"T WORK!
-I am still working on this because I really see a world of possibilities
for others and try to convince them to see and want differently for
-Quit cussing people out when you know that they are just being the
miserable and jealous people that they are!
12) Quit the job you hate!
-Start pursuing your passion
-HINT: find the job that fuels your passion before you quit!
13) Quit volunteering for things that you aren't getting any personal
fulfillment from anymore!
-Quit volunteering for things and then failing to follow through with your
14) Quit listening to the naysayer's!
-Quit watching the depressing news if you are going to live in the doom
and gloom of it all!
15) Quit making excuses about why you are where you are or why you can't do
what you want to do!
- nothing else need to be said, just quit.
16) Quit waiting on others to give you the answers...and start finding the
answers for yourself!
-If what you are doing isn't working for you...then quit it!
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field. -Niels Bohr (1885-1962)