@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

HotCity's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"this is FREE, get on the conference call this wednesday!"

HotCity replied May 25, 2009 to Want to Be on OPRAH???

1 May 25, 2009
Reply by HotCity

"thanks for the reply sis, but please, as we stated, we want to talk direct, so call…"

HotCity replied May 13, 2009 to Networking City: Need Hosts/Reporters to work, and People (professionals) to interview for Biz Radio

1 May 13, 2009
Reply by HotCity

"you offereing to be involved, or spammin my page sis??? if you got something to bri…"

HotCity replied Feb 12, 2009 to WANTED: serious collaborators to put on an event

5 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by BREADWINNERS ENTERTAINMENT

"it will be a music reality show. At this point, I am not looking for talent or perfo…"

HotCity replied Feb 12, 2009 to WANTED: serious collaborators to put on an event

5 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by BREADWINNERS ENTERTAINMENT

"How SMART were they really? ok so they got "signed" how much was the advance (and w…"

HotCity replied Feb 8, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"man prina don't sweat that nonsense just say the word about amani my dogs got the…"

HotCity replied Feb 7, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"thats a common misconception a personal manager does exactly what the name implies.…"

HotCity replied Feb 7, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"when was the last time someone walked up to a DJ and said....hey play something i ai…"

HotCity replied Feb 6, 2009 to DIDDY BLAMES THE DJS FOR THE FALL OF HIP-HOP.. WHAT DO U THINK?

7 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by DJCHILL

"you could always have like 30 pizzas delivered to their house, and tell the power co…"

HotCity replied Feb 6, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

"man if i was evil, i bet i could make a lot of money ruinin people on the internet…"

HotCity replied Feb 6, 2009 to I'm So Tired Of ARTIST that get to big headed and haven't sold ANYTHING....

61 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Blaze

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service