@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

KG Classic's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Whats good fam?? Yeah we looking to network, I wish we had someone like you on our s…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to REAL DJS LETS NETWORK

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by monstaro

"Hey whats up I heard they were hot. Can you have either of your groups send drops to…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to LET US KNOW WHAT U WANNA SEE FROM PRETTY RICKY'S NEW GURL GROUP "BUTTA CREAME"

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

"If you ever need street team help in Colorado again just hit me up. ceo_had2doitreco…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to Looking For Street Teams In Denver and Boulder Colorado Plus Salt Lake City Utah For Jan 200

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

"Get him and his manager to send us some drops including Core DJ KG Classic, Had 2 Do…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to SOULJABOY DRROPS..

5 May 22, 2009
Reply by Dj NothinNice

"Well I have a graphic designer who will do any graphics for a flat $50, and you can…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to Logo

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

"KG Classic, Denver, Colorado, ceo_had2doitrecords@yahoo.com and I have mixshow on ra…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to Connect Indie Artists To DJ's

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

"Tracks are good. I DJ for a radio station a few clubs and drop mixtapes on the regul…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to PLEASE BREAK MY SINGLES DJ'S!

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

"Okay whats good?? In Colorado reppin North Memphis, KG Classic the DJ, and in the dr…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to TO ALL DJ'S THAT NEED DROPS AND MUSIC HOT NEW GROUP OUT OF NC WITH NEW SINGLE

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

"Hey whats up, just because we are interested and very busy. If you get a second, ple…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to one more artist for our summers tour in Germany

1 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by KG Classic

"Yeah can I get a drop saying KG Classic and shouting out Had 2 Do It Records, then I…"

KG Classic replied Mar 9, 2009 to ATTN: ALL DJ's!!! STOP SLEEPING ON LOUISIANA UNDERGROUND MUSIC!!!! WE GOT HITS TOO!!!

6 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Big Shane

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service