@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (150)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raz B (formally of b2k) Finally Breaks His Silence ! ! !

Raz B former member of the multi platinum recording group B2K is back to give the fans what they all been missing. After high anticipatio…

Started by DJ Young Prezzy

0 Mar 18, 2010

Southern Record Pool Music Conference, Memphis, TN, Sept. 13 @ The Memphis Marriott

Make sure you be in the place... good way to get your music exposed in the Memphis and Mississippi market...

Started by Mississippi NTL Records

1 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by Camden

Camden's Juice feat J Gunna!!!

Check out the new songs here.... http://twt.fm/camdendaceo More Links: www.myspace.com/camdendaceo www.twitter.com/camdendaceo www.last

Started by Camden

0 Aug 19, 2009

Why should DJs accept low quality mp3s? Starfleet Music Pool Our DJs prefers 320kbps

I'm curious, do your DJs not care about the quality of mp3s you receive? Our crew prefers 320kbps mp3s. Many of the mp3s that we receive th…

Started by Ronnie Matthews

0 May 13, 2009

Need Entertainment Exposure????????? LET ME HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Hi Friends, DO YOU NEED EXPOSURE, A NETWORK AND PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION! DON'T GIVE UP! Again, Hi, I am Rickie Tedford, President/CEO of "Th…

Started by Rickie Tedford President/CEO

0 May 1, 2009

Whats Happening Core Fam "Your Opinion Is Needed.....

I need the Core Fam to visit my artist's Ning page (www.jkhristmusic.ning.com) and give me some feedback on the music that i've posted. Oh…

Started by Legendary K

0 Apr 5, 2009

COASTAL CAROLINA'S MUSIC CONFERENCE & RECORD POOL

Coastal Carolina's Music Conference & Record Pool Coming 1st Week in June in Myrtle Beach, Sc Sponsorship & Artist Perfomance Spon…

Started by Evrett King James

0 Apr 4, 2009

Mixtape DJs!!! Peep Attention!!!

If Your A Legit Mixtape DJ Or Club DJ, Respond To This Thread With Your Mp3 Email Addresses!!! Or Email Me- gboy@algierz.com I Got That F…

Started by gboy

7 Mar 7, 2009
Reply by BIG C

Do DJ's still get Acapellas???? Do DJs still mix?? What's going on....

I am re-writing this discussion because I feel it important. I wonder if DJs are still getting acapellas. I love to mix just like when I ha…

Started by Juice Jönze™

23 Feb 24, 2009

1st Qtr Music Breakers Only, DJ/Music Conference... DJs run the world in 2009!!!!!

KFC/Pride360, The Kentucky Music Record and CD Pool and KYMP Kamp DJs Presents...The Music Breakers OnlyDJ / Music Conference1st quarter ed…

Started by Dj Marlei Mar - CEO of KYMP Kamp DJs

1 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by monstaro

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service