@OfficialCoreDJs

Events

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

Notes

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here. Continue

Created by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014 at 4:18pm. Last updated by The Core DJ's Jul 6, 2014.

All Discussions Tagged 'Single' (120)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mayoun - I Don't Know Her Name

Arkansas artist MaYoun introduces MaYoun Music as Music that Makes A Difference FORDYCE, AR – Music isn’t defined into one category. Ther…

Started by Dj Smoke (@PromoMixtapes)

0 Apr 22, 2019

Rodney Outlaw - I Want You

Rodney Outlaw collaborates with rising artists  on new singles ‘I Want You’ and ‘Far Away’ WALLA WALLA, WA – More than 15 years of music i…

0 Apr 2, 2019

Jules Walcott - Deja Vu

Jules Walcott’s new single ‘Déjà vu’ serves as  the perfect statement piece for a confident new sound LONG ISLAND, NY – Having already ma…

0 Apr 1, 2019

Volcanic Grip - About Me

Powerful new artist explores darker side of life with new singles ‘About Me’ and ‘Black Magic’ ATLANTA, GA – If you ask Volcanic Grip ho…

0 Apr 1, 2019

J. Pizzle - J. Hefner

J.Pizzle is an up and coming hip-hop recording artist from Atlanta, Georgia.    He released his debut project J. Hefner hosted by DJ Mil T…

0 Mar 27, 2019

Nate Natey - If It Ain't Snowing ft. Montana Montana Montana, RJeez

Part of Nate Natey’s appeal, in addition to the extraordinary clarity of his reedy voice, is his geographic specificity. He presents himse…

0 Nov 27, 2018

Submuzik Boss - Pull Up | @SubmuzikBoss

Submuzik Boss – Pull up ft Mikey100k & Kgutta The homie Submuzik Boss delivers the heat with “Pull Up” his new single which comes of…

0 Oct 29, 2018

Jigga Flames - The Time is Now

Maryland artist Jigga Flames puts it down with new release The Time is Now The time is now Silverspring, Md, is still awaiting its hip-hop…

0 May 18, 2018

NEW MUSIC: SNYPA - "BROKE THE STOVE" (AUDIO X VIDEO X DJ PACK) #SPINNOW !!!

Hoodrich West delivers the new banger by SNYPA titled "BROKE THE STOVE" produced by NotusBeatz. DJ Feedback Requested & Appreciated.…

Started by TMG Promotions

0 Jan 11, 2018

I Rarely Co Sign But I.P. feat. Chantz Kacey - My Everything . . . FIRE ! ! !

HOT NEW SINGLE ! ! ! YOU ALL KNOW I RARELY CO SIGN ANYTHING LOL . . . THIS SONG IS FIRE ! ! ! SO JUST LISTEN & SEE WHY I.P. feat. Chan…

Started by DJ Young Prezzy

0 Jul 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by The Core DJ's.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service